Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Yesterday we had lots of errands to run & one of them was Ikea (the greatest place for homeowners in my opinion). The reason why I love Ikea is because they have all the latest home furnishing trends at affordable prices. Who doesn't love more for their money lol.
Let's just say I fell in love with everything, I cannot wait to get everything in the house & start decorating! My style I think would be contemporary cozy if that exist lol, I just love the feeling of going into a house & it feeling cozy but also looking very classic & sleek. I just can't wait to make the house feel like our home. 
We had lunch before going to Ikea at a new spot called The Sweet Auburn Market which was awesome because they have so many different food vendors from bbq, meat pies, seafood, ect. They also had a fresh market with fish, different meats, & veggies. I loved the busy atmosphere & the diversity.
After finishing everything we had to do we headed to Atlantic Station to have coffee. I love how they have the whole place covered in Christmas decor already. Lol it seems so many people are getting into the Christmas spirit early this year & I love it! :)


Shirt: TJ Max (still few in clearance) | Leggings: Forever21 | Boots: DSW 



| I love when I capture moments like these! |

Cajun Chicken Pie with Mash... The Best!! (a must try)

The Nutella & Strawberries Crepe was Amazing!!

This has been the bed I had been searching for! But I am changing the bed spread of course :)

| Coat: Old Navy (right now 30% off!!) |
Sorry for my cheesiness but I cannot wait to marry & create a home with this man! 
Cafe Nineteen @ Atlantic Station


xoxo, JazminV

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment