Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Saturday Night Lights

This previous Saturday we decide to visit the lights at Lake Lanier with family, if you haven't been it's a car ride through roads decorated in lights & at the end there is a village with more activities.
The last time I had been here was a good 6-7 years ago & boy had it changed!
First I had remembered a lot more lights & a lengthier ride through them. Second the village changed location & it seems less traditional.
I don't know if maybe it was because I was a lot younger but it really changed a whole lot.
I remember being in the car for the longest looking at all the lights, & after getting to a cottage style house, you could buy warm food, drinks & also visit Santa's workshop. 
The workshop had everything from trees set up to ornaments to also things for the house & toys. Also you could meet santa there & take pictures.
Outside they would have two fire pits for marshmallow roasting & a carnival.
Some things I actually enjoyed about this year's set up was the free tubing/sledding they had & the bon fire on the lake's shore. Another thing that was okay was the free ice skating (warning though: it isn't real ice so that was a bummer lol) but it was nice for the kids.
Overall it was nice & I enjoyed myself because I was around those I love!







xoxo, JazminV
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment