Saturday, January 31, 2015

Our Way To The Chapel

Wow we are officially two months away from our big day & I couldn't be more excited. I have been dreaming of this day since well I think after my quince (sweet 15) lol, but everything seems so perfect it's unreal at times lol. I am truly blessed not only with my husband to be but with everyone that is around me from my amazing parents & in laws to family & friends. Every single one of them have played an important role in my life & I am blessed to have each & every one of them especially on one of the most important days of my life.
& if any of you (you know who you are) are reading this, THANK YOU.
Thank you for being there for me, supporting me, pushing me, caring for me & most important loving me.
I love you.
Now in honor of our two month mark until the day we wed I leave you these pictures, just a little sneak peek into our engagement session.
Our photographer was beyond amazing & she will also be taking our wedding pictures as well.
She is the definition of sweet & easy going.
Great combination if you ask me lol. I will leave her link below & it is definitely worth a look, she does an amazing job!


          



    


   


    




xoxo, JazminV
3 comments on "Our Way To The Chapel"
  1. Hola! Hacen una bella pareja hace poco tiempo empeze a leer tu blog muy interesante! Una pregunta que tengo donde rentaste tus sillas para tu boda aqui en gainesville, vi en alguno de tus post que publicaste la silla y estaba hermosa. Seria de mucha ayuda tu respuesta. Gracias :) GBU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola! Muchas gracias!! Y las sillas yo las rento :) si tienes preguntas aqui este el fb de el negocio https://m.facebook.com/lahaciendadecorservices

    ReplyDelete
  3. Si si me interesa!! Deje un mensaje en el facebook pero no eh tenido ninguna repuesta :(

    ReplyDelete