Monday, November 10, 2014

Game Day

Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks
My fiancé is big Knicks fan so I knew when the tickets went on sale he was the first one buying them lol. Not only did he buy for one of the Knicks game but for the two times that they will be here in Atlanta. He got a great deal on them as well, every ticket was $15 each! He also got us tickets to go see my team (Chicago Bulls) & in all we probably spent $90 for all three games!
This past Saturday was the first game & as always the stadium gets packed because there is so many Knicks fans in Atlanta & well the Hawks have a great fan base as well. We sat at the top which I prefer because it's a great view (makes great pictures lol).
The game was great & I was really rooting for the Knicks but unfortunately they lost at the end. It was a close game which made it a good one because we were literally on the edge of our seats. Maybe next time Knicks...
After the game we were starving so we stopped by a pizzeria called Fellini's, it was good pizza but I think I still like Antico's better.
Such a great night over all, & I wouldn't have changed anything (maybe just the pizzeria lol).


Shirt: Handmade {let me know if anyone wants a how to} :) | Cardigan: Forever21 | Boots: Nectar Clothing | Jeans: AE








xoxo, JazminV
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment