Monday, December 1, 2014

God is Good

This thanksgiving was extra special because not only was I spending it with my family but with my fiancé & his family as well. It was just so nice to see the merging of families & everything turning out great!
Everyone cooks in my family so at dinner we have a little of everything & it's always so delicious! I decided to make ham this time since last Christmas it was such a hit. It just takes a lot of time & patience lol. Also I made dark chocolate coconut bites with sea salt sprinkled on top (first time making it) they turned out great! They kinda taste like the salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks if you've ever had it. Mmmmm.... they were good!
To summarize my thanksgiving, it was an amazing time with people I love, endless laughter, & great food!
You know sometimes I look at my surroundings like that night & I think wow I am blessed! I say that not because I have a perfect life (because trust me I don't) but because despite the lose of loved ones in my life, despite family issues, despite everything I worry about in my head daily, I am just in awe when I sit there among people I love & who love me, for one night & see happiness..... nothing but happiness. Everyone sets aside what they have going on in their life & come together to have an amazing time.
That made me realize something, no matter what we go through God is always good.
Yes I have gone through hard times, yes I stress time to time, & yes things are not always how I want them to be. But God is there to give me strength in those hard times, God is there to tell me don't worry just trust me, & God is there to show me His ways are far better then mine.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
So thankful for everyone & everything God has placed in my life.
God is Good Always.


Dress: Dress Up | Boots: Nectar Clothing





|Black Friday|
We decided to opt out for going out Thursday night to spend as much time as possible with family. But we did end up going out after work on Friday in which was nice because there wasn't to many people & the deals were still there. It was very cold though & lets just say Saturday I woke up wishing I had bundled up more the night before lol. But I am feeling much better now :)


Plaid Shirt: Thrift Store | Fur Vest: H&M | Boots: Nectar Clothing



xoxo, JazminV

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment