Thursday, November 20, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

Lately it's been getting really cold, especially at night! So after work these have been a few things I love to do. With holidays around the corner it really ties into it & makes me super excited for all the festivities ahead!


baby it's cold outside


1. Abuelita Hot Chocolate! If you haven't tried it,  you seriously have to! Being raised in a Mexican family I was around this drink so much especially during cold nights & holidays so it's a little piece of my childhood.
2. Another childhood memory is Pan Dulce (mexican bread) because if you are having abuelita you have to have pan dulce to drink it with. As a child I would dip my bread in the abuelita | I may or may not still do that lol ;) | ahhhh so good!!
3. Coffee because my fiancé prefers it lol & for me it's a second choice. But you can't really go wrong with coffee on a cold night.
4. Movies (preferably Christmas movies) there is nothing better to drink your hot chocolate or coffee then with a great movie! Hallmark has been playing Christmas movies non stop & I love it!!
5. Couches & Blankets: the perfect spot to snuggle up in, watch a Christmas movie, & eat your pan dulce with hot chocolate! (mmm perfect scenery)
6. Comfy Slippers: because who wants to be walking on cold floor, lol not me.
7. A fireplace always adds a nice touch to a nice warm cozy night. It might be the warmth of the fire or maybe just the sound of the crackling fire but whatever it may be it nice to have on a cold winter night.
8. Cookie Mixes: One thing I love to do during cold nights or holidays is bake warm treats. They always hit the spot on a cold night. & well for me has kinda become a tradition.
(I have a stash of at least 10 different mixes at a time lol)
9. The good ol' Christmas tree, I don't know something about a tree that makes me feel happy & I am guessing that it's because I love the holidays so we usually put ours up the week before Thanksgiving & after that I stay in the living room until bed time lol. I think more then anything I love the memories a tree brings, for me it's family & that to me means the world!!
So now you know my go to's when it's starts getting cold outside, what are yours??? :)


xoxo, JazminV

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment