Friday, November 7, 2014

Conversations

This week has by far been one of the most productive weeks in a long time & it feels great!
From planning a wedding, exploring housing options, setting up the venue for an event, getting business paper work together, ordering marketing signs, starting the remodeling process of the salon, & getting my planner in check. Sometimes I wished we had more time in a day lol.

Lately my watch has made my wrist it's home lol. I cannot seem to leave the house without it. I don't know there is something so classic about this watch that I can seriously pull off wearing with everything! & I am not a watch person (until now lol) so this must say a lot about a watch lol.
(Watch: Daniel Wellington)



On Thursday (yesterday) I finally had sometime to enjoy the day out, & it was perfect!
As much as I love hanging out with my fiancé it's nice to have a outing with just girls :)
I have never been the type to have girlfriends or get close to girls besides family but a few months ago I had a chance to meet some incredible ladies that have really impacted me & I can say they truly have become my closest friends. God truly has blessed me with amazing souls & I couldn't be more grateful! 
Our day started by making our way to a coffee shop called Orange Coffee Bar in Duluth, Ga, this place is amazing & they always have awesome lattes & desserts! There we stayed for a an hour or two just talking about dreams, ideas & literally everything under the sun.
After there we went to I Love Pho, which was my first time as well as Caro's. It was good, I just got full fast (maybe it was the BK I ate earlier lol). We stayed there for another maybe 3 hours, just talking & being loud lol well I know at least I was. When we got back home we parked at the publix parking lot & talked for another hour or two before we actually got into our own cars to go home (we could talk for hours if we could).
After the day was over I noticed something..... I have never had that.
I have never had girls I can spend hours with just talking & laughing, let alone start being really close with. & I love it! I loved how genuine it was, I loved how excited I got just being around them, & I love that they are such amazing driven women. I mean is there such thing as perfect friends lol?
Seriously this day was one for the books.
Amazing!

xoxo, JazminV
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment