Monday, April 6, 2015

I Do, Forever

Our Wedding Day
3.28.15

I cannot believe I am married now! & to the man of my dreams!
Our wedding was everything I ever wanted it to be & more. From the amazing ceremony to a fun filled reception, everything went a lot better then I ever dreamed of. & my mom went far & beyond to make it the wedding I had always wanted since I was a little girl. So thankful I have parents, in-laws, family & friends that put work or helped to make this day possible.
I can truly say George & I are beyond blessed. & we thank God every day for each other, family, friends & everything He has blessed us with.
Now, I could write in detail everything that happened on our special day but it would probably turn into a 5 page essay lol so to save you all that reading i'll let the amazing photographs that Erica from 
took speak for themselves (with maybe small captions to go along lol). & as always I am more then satisfied with the work she does. We couldn't have picked anyone better.
Now this is only about 15% of the pictures she took, so you can only imagine how hard it was for me to choose but I hope that I managed to share the ones that really captured our day.
Enjoy. : )

George & Jazmin Hidalgo est. 032815


"The Start of an Unforgettable Day"

        


        


        


        



      


     



     


"The Kiss"
     


The Most Amazing Bridal Party Ever!
thank you to each one of you for being part of such a special moment in our lives.


     


     






        


     


     


      


| a memory & good laugh of the night was my family singing along with the mariachi lol it never gets old |




      




"My husband surprised me & danced the traditional mexican hat dance" (highlight of the night lol)

      



      

"Vibora de la Mar"
traditional game
| a game that is played in most mexican weddings to get the guys/girls hyped about catching the garter or the bouquet |






"The Dollar Dance"
another typical tradition in mexican culture is to do what is called the dollar dance which is where you go up to either the bride or groom & pin money on them to wish them blessings on their marriage. most times after you pin money you dance with them until someone else comes up & it's a cycle until everyone who wanted to have a dance with them gets a turn.

      

      


"Our First Dance"
a mixture of both bachata & merengue 
      


Officially the Best Day Ever.



xoxo, JazminH
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment