Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Date in Atlanta

Yesterday was such a nice day out in Atlanta & my fiancé had the day off so we took complete advantage.
We started our day early by stopping to get breakfast at chick-fil-a. The whole way there we heard Christmas songs which really gets us excited for the holidays lol :)). It's funny because I haven't been this excited for holidays in a long time, so I know this year will be extra special! 
We got to the museum first & we decided to visit the High Museum of Art which turned out to be very nice & educational! I love when pieces would have a story behind them because it makes you kinda visualize the inspiration behind them.
After the museum we had lunch at a spot called Bartaco, which was amazing! From their food to desserts, everything was really yummy & I would definitely return!
We then made our way to a new shopping center called Avalon. It had a lot of great stores & a lot of cute restaurants. I can't wait to go back during the Christmas season because they are planning to finish a skating rink & have the whole center decked out in Christmas decorations!!
I seriously cannot wait for the holidays!
After walking around & visiting several stores we headed home.
I love little day outs like these when I get to spend one on one time with my fiancé because the conversations & laughter are endless!!


Cardigan: Target | Shirt: Old Navy (Similar Here) | Jeans: AE | Flats: Express



High Art Museum



Bartaco Resturant










Avalon Shopping Avenue





xoxo, JazminV
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment