Thursday, January 8, 2015

New York City | Part 1

Well what can you really say about one of the greatest cities of the world...
I am left speechless!


I spent two amazing days in the city exploring and just taking everything in.
Day 1 went a little something like this:
First of all I discovered how horrible traffic is there as soon as we arrived on a sunny Saturday afternoon. I mean really traffic is no joke here! It seriously took us 2hours to find parking here & i'm patient but this just drove me crazy lol! Seeing the city around me & not being to just get off & explore was such a tease! Thanks New York lol.
At this moment I had a hate/love relationship with New York. Well we finally parked & all it took was a step onto the busy streets of NY & I was in love.





Now, it gets dark in New York around 4:30pm so by the time we found parking it was dark out which I didn't mind, I was just happy to be out the car lol. First stop was Tiffany & Co. Four floors of beautiful jewels just glistening in the showcases. Even if I weren't getting anything I wanted to stop by just because of the movie. It really is a surreal feeling to be exactly where a movie took place, I loved every bit of it. As an extra I got to pick something out as a late Christmas gift from my fiancé &  it was the most perfect piece. (I literally wear it everyday now lol)




St. Patrick's Cathedral

Radio City Music Hall

Dinner at Irish Pub in Times Square  

Times Square


Central Park

Bottega Del Vino


The rest of the day was spent wandering the busy streets of New York, exploring 5th ave, visiting the ever so popular times square where walking is impossible, seeing radio city & all it's lights in person, strolling by central park, & stopping by to enjoy a little cup of hot chocolate, coffee & the tastiest tiramisu!
Oh the life in the city of New York.
Perfect 1st day.


xoxo, JazminV
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment