Saturday, December 20, 2014

My Birthday Boy

On December 16th my amazing fiancé was born & I couldn't be more grateful for his life!
For his birthday I decided to completely spoil him by driving him to Atlanta, buying him dinner & buying him a few gifts. It was such an amazing night getting to do all these things for him & just seeing the smile on his face was priceless.
I started our day by picking him up & giving him his gift one being some new Adidas he really wanted. Then we went to eat dinner at Barcelona which was great although I do recommend making reservations.
The night was perfect & hearing from him that it had been the best birthday he'd ever had really made my day. 

Never in a million years did I think I'd find someone so utterly perfect, someone who would make me happier then I ever dreamed I could be, someone that would touch my life so profoundly. But then God placed you in my life & I realized that everything I anticipated you to be doesn't even compare to who you are.
Happy Birthday Honey, so blessed & thankful for your life today. I love you so much! 
| Picture taken by ecphotography. Link to her page here: Erica Carrillo Photography |


Blouse: H&M | Pants: H&M | Heels: Forever21

| Coat: Old Navy |













xoxo, JazminV
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment