Thursday, October 2, 2014

Transition to Fall






(Shirt: target | Jeans: ae | Boots: nectar clothing | Bag: h&m | Watch: danielwellington)

Fall is just around the corner & I couldn't be more excited!
Today was a work day for me in preparing sashes for the chairs for an upcoming event we have at our venue but after that I just went out for coffee with my favorite man.
Today we decided to give a shot at taking ootd pictures & my man actually did it pretty great job for not being a picture kinda guy lol.
To me this is a great transition outfit for the fall. I kept it loose & airy up top & just wore my knee high boots (which I have been itching to bring out the closet lol) with some fitted jeans to give it that fall feeling (well at least for me lol) ;).
I can't wait for more chilly weather to bring out the big sweaters & scarfs, so I hope Georgia decides soon that it's fall lol.

xoxo, JazminV
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment