Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall | Wedding Planning

Fall is officially here, although here in Georgia it still feels like summer at times lol but it's okay it'll get here soon. Fall is definitely my favorite season because of the colder weather, pumpkin spice lattes, candles, sweaters & everything just seems cozy.
Who else is in love with fall!?
Well Monday was a nice day out it was nice & cool, I was really excited about that. Like any typical Monday for me was full of errands, we went grocery shopping, payed some bills, & went to look for new dress shoes for the fiancé since bankers always need to wear nice shoes & his were to a point of ripping from all the wear lol.




After that we decide to hang out at Starbucks & of course I had to have a pumpkin spice latte (Mmmm). While we where there we finally started wedding planning which I am so excited about! But it quickly turned into an "oh man" lol. Let's just say we know a lot of people lol, but we are figuring it out ;)
I printed a timeline\ planner from pinterest & it's been a dream with staying organize. It gives you a timeline on how to do things & when to do them. I'll put a link down below if you're interested :)
It being the beginning of planning this planner has been so helpful. I can't wait to share the process of planning what looks like will be a big wedding (scared face lol)
What would be your advise on planning a big wedding?

xoxo, JazminV

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment