Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Corn Maze!

Yesterday after my fiancé got off work we decided to take our siblings to a local corn maze. It has become somewhat a tradition to go to a corn maze every year, I just love the feeling it brings when I go. Feels festive & fall, the best combination!
I love the Buford Corn Maze because it has everything from the corn maze, hayride, & comfort food. & also it's not to far from where I live :)
We went in the corn maze first & they give you a paper so you can get to all the check points & figure out the secret phrase at the end. Although we got lost we did find all of them & got out lol.
Then we rode the hayride & ate snacks while they took us around the property which was really nice especially during sunset. After that we picked out pumpkins & ate frito pies (the best ever). What is a frito pie? simply a bowl with fritos covered in chili & it is delicious! & this is the only place where I can find it.
It was such a fun night, I really never want fall to end lol!








          

Patiently waiting for my frito pie lol...





xoxo, JazminV
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment