Sunday, October 26, 2014

Date Night Before Trip To Alabama

I had a trip last weekend to Birmingham, Al for a hair show but before I left my fiancé took me out for a little coffee date. It's cute when he does things like this for me when really I could just be sitting in a car or at home with him & for me that's enough (I know I know cheesy right lol, but it's the truth).
Before we left we took some ottd photos & they came out great! He is getting really good behind the camera :) One thing about my style is I love love basics! You can dress them down or dress them up. & in the process you save a lot of money because the amount of ways you can wear them are endless!
What are your essentials in your wardrobe?? :)
After that we headed to a local coffee shop until it was time for me to leave him :(
(lol, I was only gone for two days)

Top: Forever21 

Bag: H&M 



Shoes: H&M


Inman Coffee Shop


xoxo, JazminV
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment