Friday, October 24, 2014

Mule Camp

Every year on a October weekend my town has a festival for 3 days, from Fri-Sun. It really is the cutest little festival ever & has grown within the years now it has over 100 vendors & lots of yummy food! I decided after work on a Friday to take my little sister in law out to it & just asked my fiancé to meet us after for pizza at a great spot also in downtown. It was just as I remembered growing up the smell of fried food & wanting to buy everything from every vendor there lol.
We decided to walk around & snack on fried Oreos (the best fried anything ever lol)!!! My finance soon met us to have pizza, & although packed with people it was great!

Dainty Necklace: Forever21 | similar Here

Cardigan: Target | Oversized Shirt: Forever21 | Leggings: Forever21 | Boots: DSW

| Fried Oreos!!! |




Atlas Pizzeria 


xoxo, JazminV

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment