Saturday, August 22, 2015

Twenty Four.

What an incredible way to start a new year off.
Now 24.
It's crazy isn't it, that with every birthday that goes by you don't really feel any different but when you look back at the year you just are amazed at how much changed & has happened. & now you are just curious (well at least I know I am lol) of what the new year of being just a tad bit older will be like. I know for me this past year has been the most amazing, hectic, emotional, & the list goes on. But overall this year has been the biggest blessing. & I know I will probably say that next year & the years to come as well but how can't I, I have life that alone is something to be very grateful to God for.
So many memorable things happened this past year like getting engaged, married, & starting a home with my husband. My life has taken a lot of new changes while being 23 & I am grateful for them because maybe in the beginning it was hard for me to adjust (I am not one who takes changes easily lol) but I learned new things along the way & did things I never thought I would. Now I am ready to take on more things, challenge to better myself & step out of my comfort zone more.
I am so excited to see what this new year holds.
Here we go 24!

My birthday was in one word "incredible".
It was simple & I got to spend it with loved ones.

My day was started with my husband surprising me with a huge cupcake & singing happy birthday.
Then he prayed over me for the first time as his wife on my birthday. It was the cutest thing ever! He also gave me a little gift and we spent the early morning talking about our future.
Thank you baby, you made it already the best birthday ever!

I got ready & headed to breakfast with my parents. It's actually a tradition to go to eat as a family on our birthdays which is always amazing! I love getting one on one with them & reminiscing on when I was younger. I am so thankful for my parents because I wouldn't be the woman I am today without them. They are the most supportive & loving people I know! AHHH I love them so much, it's really indescribable!
After a great breakfast I headed to pick up my best friend Jazmine & we were off to do our nails at a new spot in Suwannee. We got there & we chatted away while getting pampered for the day.
The decor here was amazing but other then that it was okay, I guess I was just expected to much lol. (because of the decor) I mean they do a good job but it's more expensive then the place I usually go to. Next time I think i'll stick with my regular place because it's closer & while it may not be fancy, it's cheaper lol. After an afternoon full of laughter & conversations we headed back.

Now I knew we were going to dinner but I had no clue where my husband was taking me. So I dressed up & we headed off. It took an hour to get there but it was worth it at the end when I seen a beautiful view off the terrance of Montaluce. Now my friend Caroline had mentioned this place before & we were to excited to go visit, but little did I know my husband had reserved a table for that night! It was amazing from the views to the food, it was the perfect ending to an incredible day. 





       


        









Such a memorable day!


xoxo, JazminH
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment