Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Home is where the Heart is.


We moved in!! (this post is over due lol)
But we still have a long way to go before saying it's ready & we probably will never get to say that because if you know me, I LOVE PROJECTS! lol. I know I will be trying to do something extra here & there to the house for the next few years so I think I will never consider the house done ever. But what we have done has been the biggest & longest projects that I am so relieved to be done with. 
What we did was repaint the whole house (yes the whoooollee house) & that took at least two weeks, we redid the whole fireplace (another week), we put hardwood into our bedroom (not to bad, only took us 2 days) & lastly the whole downstairs floor (that took a century or two lol, jk). But after two months we finally moved in & its been amazing! My favorite thing is, I get to finally cook! I love making new dishes & trying new things out so its nice to have my own kitchen to do that in!

Both George & I are truly blessed with our home & everyone who has contributed to making it a home. What I mean by that is we haven't spent a penny on plates, cups, utensils, pots, pans, blender, & the list goes on. But everything we have for our kitchen, laundry room, & even a few bathroom things, oh & our vacuum, yeah, we didn't buy any of that! We were truly blessed the day of my bridal shower & our wedding day that we haven't spent anything on any of those items which for a newlywed couple is great because its one less thing we won't have to get but instead put that money into a savings. 
I am just so thankful for everyone who has blessed us with not only material things but for those who have been praying for our marriage as well. That for me is so meaningful because people that do that for my husband & I are the people who love us & are rooting for us as a married couple. So thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Everyone who has been & are a part of our lives have been a true blessing.



Thank you, we love you,

The Hidalgos 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment