Tuesday, August 11, 2015

New Season & Babies!?!


George & I are entering a new season & what I mean by that is we are stepping into a more relaxed & less stressful period of our life as a married couple.
Not that we were in a horrible season where we stressed until our hair fell out lol no none of that (although my hair is fragile & I might need to switch shampoos soon lol) . But if anyone has gone through the newlywed phase then you know, it's not cupcakes & rainbows. (at least not for us)
As a newlywed couple from the start we were faced with new things we were not use to like mortgage, a lot of new bills, renovations, & just settling in. I am not going to lie it took some time for me to adjust but thank God I have a calm & confident husband because the whole time he always told me "we got this". & sure enough we did but it wasn't just from our own work, it was God who helped us along the way & always gave us that assurance that He has our back. 

Sometimes we go through tough seasons & it doesn't mean God isn't there but it may just be that it's the only way He can get you to a better place / better season. 

Because for example my husband before having the position he has now, he had one else where that put a lot stress on him but without that stressful position (the tough season) he would have never have had the opportunity to obtain the position he has now. Which believe me that I have never seen him so happy to go to work & thats how it's suppose to be!
We have a faithful God & I know if we are ever in this type of situation again He is only a prayer away. Let us always pray of how thankful we are & yes even in hard times because we know our God is faithful & even in the midst of struggles we know our God is taking us through a process or not so easy season only to get to better days & a better season. 

We thank you God always!

Now that this season is here that doesn't mean we stop working or being productive with our life but for us it means we have an organized household. There is no more running around like crazy people trying to get things done, we just have a set time & day for each thing like cleaning the house, washing our clothes, & now I have a estimated time my husband comes home so I can have dinner prepared. My home has become my favorite place to be at, although I do love to travel lol. & that is one more thing we get to do now that I have gotten the hang of things at my job & George is able to ask for days off, we have 4 trips planned for this year if God allows with one being a little over night stay & others being as long as 10 days. But for me it doesn't matter how long or where we go to really, it's who I have by side & I am so thankful I have a hilarious & entertaining husband because he alone makes every trip incredible!

Now BABIES!?! If I had a penny for everyone who has asked us that question every newlywed couple gets "when are you having kids?" I think I would have at least dollar by now lol. 
Here is the answer:
We are waiting a year or two. Yes, we are more then ready for a baby with a home for them & financially wise but one thing my husband & I agreed on when we got married is we really want to enjoy "us" first. We want to travel with no strollers, with no carseats, with not worrying did we bring enough diapers lol, we want it to just be us for a while. Not saying having kids right away is bad, no! Babies are a huge blessing but every couple is different & what we decided is just what we feel in our hearts. We realized that we will never get back these days of it being just him & I, so we want to cherish every moment of it. 
& who knows it may be sooner then the year, only God knows but we are going to enjoy it being just him & I for as longest we can.

Speaking of travling, something I did on our trip to DR was record a little here & there with my camera, with mostly recording during our excursions. Turns out I made a little video montage & I seriously love it! I can't wait for our next few trips this year so I can make more videos like these & maybe get more detailed footage. & also show my husband to record so I can come out more then only one time lol. But hope you enjoy!

Here is a link so you can watch our first vacation vlog : )

                  

xoxo, Jazmin H
.  


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment