Saturday, December 20, 2014

Date Night | Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks

I am a pretty big fan of the Bulls since I was born in Chicago so when they come into town my fiancé likes taking me out to see them.
I love getting these little date nights with my fiancé once in a while because right now we are on saving mode due to our wedding & home renovations in only 3 months!!!
(I couldn't be more excited & happy for all the coming events!)
So right after my fiancĂ© got out of work he met me at Outback Steakhouse because we were celebrating my brother's 22nd birthday. 
| Side Note: I cannot believe he is already 22!! He is only a year younger then me but I have always seen him as much younger but he really isn't. He's grown up to be an amazing man! But for me he will always be my little brother : ) |
Okay so I got some food to go so my fiancé could eat on the way to the game & then we were on the road headed to Atlanta.
The game was close but unfortunately they lost. Lately the bulls have been doing great but I must say the hawks are having a great season as well.
After the game we decided to go have a late night snack at one our favorite spots called Cafe Intermezzo. This is the spot where we had our first date & it always brings back great memories.
After our coffee & dessert we handed home. It's so cute how when we pass the exist of our home, my fiancé always says look we would be getting home right now. It always puts a smile on my face lol.
Another amazing night with an amazing man.


Cardigan: Old Navy | Tee: Charlotte Russe | Jeans: AE | Boots: Nectar Clothing | Scarf: H&M 

| The Birthday Boy aka: My Handsome Brother Octavio |







| Cafe Intermezzo: Mexican Hot Chocolate & Tiramisu Cheesecake |





xoxo, JazminV
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment