Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Fall Brunches

Fellows Cafe. Becoming a quick favorite of mine!

You don't know how important it is to me to have girl time with family or friends because sometimes you just need people to talk to and just enjoy time together even if it's with the littles ones, bring them along make it a play date. Just going out of the house for me is a stress reliever! Especially now as a mom because when you are 24/7 taking care of littles it can get overwhelming sometimes so it's nice to have people around you to just talk to and get away from your daily schedule. 
So today I planned a little date with my cousin Lari, to go to brunch and walk around a shopping center. We went to a yummy brunch spot I actually went to yesterday because it was close to the shopping center. It was so good so I knew it would be a hit and it was, their huevos rancheros are pretty dang yummy! A little spicy but yummy! I entertained Jayleen with a notebook and stickers which is always a win lol. 
After we headed to a shopping center called Avalon. We have gone there multiple times but it's always a great spot to go to with littles. They have a huge green area and a little playground for kids. Jayleen always enjoys it. It was so nice to stroll around and have conversations & catch up on life because I don't see her frequently.
We then headed to our favorite store Target lol (what girl isn't obsessed) to browse around. & just hang out a little longer. I am actually on a hunt for a sweater that I have yet to find so hopefully soon I will stumble upon it lol. 
It was such a nice time out with her and I always enjoy her company.
Oh and Jayleen was actually pretty good today so thats a win lol!




xoxo, JazminH


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment