Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Always one of my favorite vacation spots because you literally you don't have to leave your resort for anything! & the hospitality is always amazing!
This time around I came with my mom & brother because my husband was going to Hawaii for his sister's 15th birthday. We decided that it was to long of a flight & to crazy of a time change for Jayleen so we decided not to go. But my mom suggested we take a little family trip so we wouldn't be bored all week without George here & you know I was all for it lol. We booked it only a month before & got an incredible deal! Not only that but since we have been with Expedia for a long time they upgraded our room which was amazing!

The resort is called Ocean Riviera Paradise & although I still like Catalonia better, this resort was the most beautiful one i've seen. The interior & exterior decor was on point & very modern! It had about 5 restaurants & a buffet so there was always options. It also had a coffee shop & ice cream parlor where Jayleen loved going!

The whole time we just spent it at the resort relaxing & eating lol. We were going to go out but the last day Jayleen got a small fever, maybe from the cold pools so we just stayed in. She was all better by when we left back home. Other then that we had a great time, & it was much needed for some relaxing time especially for my mom who is always working, she deserved it more than anyone!

It was such a great time! & I cannot wait for another family trip that's coming up soon!







        


      



      


       


       


        



       

| Fav Restaurant | 

Hope you enjoyed!

xoxo, JazminH
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment