Monday, May 14, 2018

New York for Christmas | 2017

This post is a little late but you know sometimes life just happens & with a walking toddler, I can usually only get things done while she is napping. Like right now lol.

So onto our trip in December to New York, it was such a spur of the moment trip & although it was cold, we had a great time & got to visit a lot of new places!

This time around was a little different because we were bringing Jayleen for the first time but she is such a good little traveler that we had no problem at all. We actually arrived a day early then my mom & brother, so we took that day to visit my husbands family so they could meet Jayleen. It's always so nice to visit because I see how happy it makes my husband, especially now that Jayleen is here. He is such a proud dad & loves to show her off. It's the sweetest! While in his home town we got to eat some of his favorites that he always craves lol. I personally love the diners!

On the second day we still spent half the day visiting family & then we headed to return the car rental. We then got an uber to take us to our hotel which we met up with my mom once there. That night we just took my mom and brother to see times square, eat at the hardrock & do some shopping. 

The rest of our time in New York was spent visiting holiday markets, museums, eating new food, getting a few rounds of bowling on christmas eve, trying virtual reality & my husband and I even got a little date night which was amazing & so over due! It was such a fun and spontaneous trip & definitely one of my favorites! I won't bore you anymore with text so here are some photos from our trip.



       


       


| The Wild Son |

     




     



       

       


        




Hope you enjoyed!

xoxo, JazminH
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment