Sunday, December 27, 2015

Paint Night

So for the lonnnggggeeesssttt I have been wanting to go to a fun paint class & I finally convinced my husband to go with me so we booked & finally went!

Let me just tell you it's sooooo much fun! Just interacting with other painters & messing up on your paint but only then to redeem yourself & fix your big mistake with the help of the teachers lol.
My husband & I were laughing almost the entire time & by far one the best dates.
I highly recommend it to any couple or even going with a group of friends. & you might feel intimidated when you see the painting but the place we went taught you little by little & by the end we were so happy with our painting & it was just an amazing date!

After that we just ended the night with some yummy coffee at Gio Cafe in Avalon.














xoxo, JazminH
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment