Thursday, December 3, 2015

Holiday Happenings


So I found out that Atlanta is filled with so many creative individuals & one place you can find a whole lot of them is at the Indie Craft Holiday event which took place last Sunday the 22nd of Nov.
I just discovered this gem this year & I had to make the drive to check it out for myself & boy was it a great event. I mean from apparel to soaps to ornaments, I mean there was a little of everything. Oh & food, wow some of the most tastiest. There was cookie stands, coffee stands, cotton candy stands, gyro stands, ect. My little brother is hard to please when it come to food & all the places we tried left him wanting more. Such a successful event. & as a plus they were giving out free tote bags filled with goodies to the first 250 people, I got two since my little brother didn't care much for one lol. Score.

After there we headed to the tree lighting event at Avalon & let me just say it's always crazy busy there, we came last year for the Grand Opening of this shopping center & a few times after & it's always the same thing lol the search for a parking spot. In the end we just have to stalk people for a spot lol. It was beautiful though, they had the ice ring up and ice skaters preforming, reindeer, & a concert filled with Christmas music. Now we didn't stay for the lighting of the tree because lets face it no one wants to wait an extra 3 hours in the cold to just the see it, unless you are extra bundled up for the weather which I definitely wasn't lol.  

Christmas events are always the best.

    
Suade Skirt: Marshalls | Cardigen: Forever21 | Boots: Nectar Clothing






     



Amazing little cup of Apple Cider



xoxo, JazminH
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment