Sunday, December 27, 2015

1st Day & Magic Kingdom

We decided to take a trip this year to Orlando Fl, well because first our siblings were going to be out of school & they deserved a getaway, & second we are kids at heart lol.
Two places I was super excited about was Magic Kingdom because I hadn't been there since I was 6 & the new Harry Potter section in Universals because well I am a huge Harry Potter fan lol.

So first day we were there we just relaxed & slept in. After waking up & getting ready we headed off to a cactus farm near by that I found on yelp. & it was the most amazing one I had seen, plus there was so many kinds! & we actually took two baby plants home with us.

After there we headed to the City Walk at Universals to pick up our tickets, play some mini golf & eat dinner. It was such a nice day out & we had a ball playing mini golf lol.

Now since 1st day was pretty simple I decided to combine it with the 2nd which was Magic Kingdom Day!!!

One word Nostalgic! You thought I was going to say Magical right lol well I was but after defining nostalgic which is | a sentimental or wishful yearning for the happiness felt in a former place, time, or situation. |
& that is exactly how I felt. The last time I cam was with my parents & the happiness felt then just came rushing back with all the memories. The feels were in full affect lol. Especially when we hopped on the ride "it's a small world" ahhhh the good times.
& at that moment I just thinking about when we have children in the future & bringing them here. I was filled with so much joy & happiness just thinking, looking at my husband & seeing the happiness on our siblings faces.

Such an amazing day!






   






Day 2





 Ariel's Under the Sea ride

 Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

 Jungle Cruise 


    
 Churosss!!!

 The Best Ride "It's a Small World"





xoxo, JazminH

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment