Thursday, December 26, 2019

Christmas Eve & Day

We have always celebrated on Christmas Eve and then on Christmas day we just stay in and relax. Since I've gotten married we now have twice the Christmas celebrations because we split the day between my husband's family and mine. So there is twice the food and Jayleen gets spoiled by all her relatives!
It's so much fun and hectic at the same time lol.
We got Jayleen a little jeep this year because we thought she was finally at the age where she can drive one and she loved it! Although she hasn't gotten the hang of it fully she was definitely having a good time with it outside! Two other gifts she loves is her new little trampoline from my parents and an Elsa doll she carries everywhere from my in laws! They know their baby girl so well!
It was such a great Christmas and I hope everyone had a great one as well.
Happy Holidays Everyone!














xoxo, JazminH
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment