Saturday, October 15, 2016

Favorite Time of The Year!

I feel like fall started a bit late here in the south but nonetheless it's finally here!
There is nothing like kickstarting fall with a little trip to a corn maze or pumpkin patch & the one we go to every year never fails.
The endless corn maze, hay ride & comfort food always are the best here. 

Now that fall is here I am starting to get excited for all the fun holidays, family gatherings, fall/winter decorating, & all the adventures!
& best of all is soon we will know the gender of our little blessing! It's amazing how life is, I really can't imagine life without my little one growing in me now. You know there was a time before I was pregnant & I would wonder from time to time how it would be when I was or how it would feel... & so far it's beyond anything I ever thought. I see our baby's heartbeat, our baby's little body & our baby's little face & the feeling that overcomes me is just so amazing & unexplainable! I felt an instant connection! I am so excited for the future & to finally hold this little one on my arms, but for now I am going to enjoy the most I can of my pregnancy. So sorry I got carried away lol, I just get so excited talking about our little one, but i'll save the rest for our gender revel post.

 All I can say is these coming months are going to be some of the best ones yet & some I will cherish forever!

God is so good!







    
Frito Pie & Boiled Nuts!




Until our next adventure!

xoxo, Jazmin H
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment