Monday, October 10, 2016

Europe 2016 | Barcelona

One of the most amazing experiences by far!
We started planning & booking this trip since January & we are so grateful to have the opportunity to do so. Ask me 4 or 5 years ago if I ever thought of visiting Europe & I would only say it would be a dream. It's still so crazy to think we were actually there. I am so thankful for my husband because without him I don't think I would have ever gone. Not only did he plan the flights, hotels & transports but he really pushed me out of my comfort zone to travel somewhere where we didn't know the language. He is amazing!

Now onto the trip!
We flew from New York to Paris & from Paris to Barcelona first. The flights didn't seem to bad since it was in our sleeping schedule. So we slept basically all of it. When we finally arrived we checked into our hotel & headed to a rooftop lounge to have a few tapas & just admire the amazing view of Barcelona! The rest of the two days there we visited Camp Nou, La Boqueria Mercat, the beach, Park Guell (which was another stunning view), ate an amazing Paella, & got lost in the winding streets of the Gothic Quarter. This was one place we will definitely visit again, I mean the food, people & views here were absolutely amazing. Barcelona treated us so well!
Tips that helped us:
1. Ride the metro, it's so simple & saves you a lot of walking!
2. Plan ahead on things you want to do so there is wasted time.
3. Don't be afraid to try new things, we went to a tapas bar with friends & they selected everything & it was all amazing!
4. Try to wake up early to get adjusted to the time zone. Helped us out a lot!

For sure we will be back to Barcelona & this time with our little one which my husband is ecstatic about because he want to take he or she to a game. Maybe a year or two after baby is born though. There are some islands near there that I would love to visit to. So excited to go back as a little family.


| Barcelona |



| Camp Nou |
     
| Gothic Quarter |


      


| Park Guell |

     

| Sagrada Familia |


     
| Paella & The hotel we stayed at |




Hope you enjoyed a little peek into part 1 of our adventure.
xoxo, JazminH




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment