Monday, May 2, 2016

Outings & Get Togethers | Day in the Life Post

More Posts!
I wanted to include my family more into my posts so I will be posting more then usual & I decided to call it "Day in the Life", also I will be including outings in our home town, outfit posts (like I once did) & just about anything in between lol.
Hope you enjoy!


Baseball, Food & Family!

April 22, 2016

My husband is a huge Mets fan so when they are in town you better believe my husband is the first to know when, lol. But I love it to! I once wasn't a huge sports fan but with a husband like mine I got so into the games quickly haha. & he likes it because he can talk to me about it & have conversations about the game. 

It was a Friday & the first game they were in town. We decided to make a day out of it & went to eat & do some shopping at Ikea & the Atlantic Station. I love small outings like these because we both work & sometimes we don't always get a chance to. So its nice!


First stop was lunch at BeetleCat Seafood.
They don't just have seafood though. We both got a burger & wedge fries with a appetizer of fresh oysters.  Let me just say, they were some of the freshest i've ever tasted! The burger was really good as well!





After lunch we went to the shops & then headed to the game. Which was a great one! & the amazing part of the day is that according to the weather we had a chance of 70% rain! We watched the whole game & it wasn't until we were headed back that it started pouring. God really blessed up with a great day that day & an incredible sunset!







April 30th & May 1st

When family get together it's always a time I cherish every bit because family means so much to me & I couldn't have been more blessed with the one I have!

We celebrated my little cousin (aka my mini me) Alynna as she did her communion. We couldn't make it to the service because of work but we were there to celebrate her at her get together! She looked beautiful & the night was filled with so much joy & laughter! My aunt also flew in to visit for the weekend & although it wasn't for long it was nice to talk and catch up! So excited to visit her & the family in Seattle soon! I love my family & I wouldn't trade them for the world!


Dress: H&M | Shoes: Aldo


| My Handsome Hubby |

| Princess Alynna |

| Some of the women of our family |

| Auntie Alma from Washington |




Hope you enjoyed this little out of the normal post.
xoxo, JazminH
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment