Thursday, May 19, 2016

Cozy

Cozy Outfit Post

We've been having the strangest weather here in Georgia, like it doesn't decide weather it wants to be cold or warm out so you just have to check the weather daily. (literally lol)

Last Sunday we woke up to 52 degrees out, crazy right! So I got in my coziest outfit but still tried to layer just in case it got warmer throughout the day, which it did but just for a while.

Here is a quick get up that can be perfect for a spring day when it gets chilly in the afternoon.

Cardigan: Target (currently in clearance) | Jeans: DressUp | Top: Kenneth Cole | Boots: Marshells 


Also I just recently bought a rack to hang a few coats & also have a space where I can hang clothing that I would possibly take on travel. I love it! It's so simple but yet so chic. & only $10 at Ikea!


Short & Simple Post Today.


xoxo, JazminH


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment