Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Mornings & Top Travel Essentials

I love Monday mornings for two reasons: 
one, being it's my day off from work | who doesn't love days off to do whatever!! ^_^
two, I get to organize & write down in my planner for the week ahead (the week goes a lot smoother when I know what to do & what has to be done lol)  

& this is what my morning looks like, tea, planner & a note pad. (a typical monday)

This morning I started writing down everything I might & will need for vacation soon (being the prepared freak I am lol), so I just thought maybe i'll share some of my travel essentials that I carry on the plane with me:

Travel Essentials

1. A Good Book |  because I am a bookworm & this is one of the most recent books I have purchased. If you have not seen the movie it is a must, that's what made me so eager to get it.
2. Magazines | because what girl doesn't love a good magazine.
3. Comfy Shoes | especially at airports when you have to walk a lot & when going to security it is best to have sandals or flats that are easy to take off & put on.
4. A Journal & Pen | I always keep something to write down ideas & also I always keep my planner with me as well just in case I need to add something to my to do list.
5. Coffee! | because staying up during plane rides is just more fun lol. I especially like starbucks, my favorites are pumpkin spice latte (when it's in season because unfortunately it isn't around all year long, sad face), hazelnut frappe, & the salted caramel mocha. Mmm I may need one soon lol.
6. Passport | because it comes in handy when you are trying to come back into the country lol.
7. Cardigan or Sweater | planes & airports get to be chilly at times so its good to be prepared.
8. The iPhone | insta, faceb, blogs, pinterest, etc. need I say more lol. ;P
9. Makeup Bag | for touching up, & combing your hair.
10. Wallet | probably the most important because you have your cards, money & ids.
These are just a few of mine, what are your travel essentials when traveling anywhere by road, boat or plane?

xoxo, JazminV

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment