Sunday, September 28, 2014

I'm Engaged!

By the title you might have figured out what this post is about already lol.
Well yes I am now officially engaged to the man of my dreams! I would always think that I would date the man I would marry for at least 2 years before engagement but with my fiancé I seriously knew after only dating him for 3-4 months. One reason why is because since I met him we have been inseparable & that is something I was experiencing for the first time. 
Now fast forward 7 months later we are engaged & happier then ever. I have never been so sure about a decision in my life, & words can't describe how thankful I am for having God place in him in my path.
One question I have been asked so much is how did it happen?
& so here it goes....

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon, Sept. 13th to be exact.
We went out to Atlanta for what he told me to just relax & have dinner. Well to me, him doing something like that for me is nothing new because he has always been that type of guy that likes to surprise me with outings like that so I really didn't suspect anything.
Okay so we got to piedmont park & just started walking around since there was a art festival going on & we got to a beautiful part of the park where at the time was lonely. It was a water front view facing Atlanta skyline at sunset (probably the best view of Atlanta I have ever seen) & also where he took me on one of our first dates. He looked into my eyes & started telling me the sweetest things ever, half way in he couldn't even speak anymore because he was getting knots in his throat (my heart melted at this moment). He then got on one knee & said "Baby, will you marry me?"
& of course I said YES!!!
We spent the after noon in Atlanta soaking in the views of the city from a roof top eatery. It was the most perfect day ever, I couldn't have asked for more!


Piedmont Park




Six Feet Under Restaurant 






xoxo, JazminV
2 comments on "I'm Engaged!"
  1. Hello, my name is Sandra. As I was reading this, my heart was melting, all I could think about was my boyfriend. We are both young, but we have no doubt about our love. We dream and think about that day to come. I honestly wish you the best, and I am truly beyond happy for you and your fiance Gorge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra!
      Reading your comment just made my heart melt!! I am so happy you have found that special someone that can make you feel that way, believe me when I say it's rare! Just like yourself I know I felt like their was no one that could compare once I found him, it is the best feeling in the world!! Yes, you might be young but the love you share with him will only get bigger as time goes & will make you stronger as a couple! Watch at God's perfect timing everything you dreamed for will come true just have faith & trust in Him. I wish you only the best Sandra, & I am so happy someone else is experiencing the same love as George & I are. :)

      Delete