Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Christmas Photos | 2019

It's that time of the year where we take our yearly photos to send our Christmas cards and I love doing it around this time because the weather is perfect for it. Also because a local tree farm opens and it makes for an amazing backdrop! Last year we took them ourselves, we just took a tripod and took turns taking them of each other. It was actually pretty successful but my cousin who is a photographer found out and told us next time to not hesitate and ask her. We honestly just didn't want to be a bother and I know how busy she can get. But this year I took her up on that offer and asked her to take them. We went to the tree farm we go to every year and she also took us to a spot she has taken photos before. I can't believe how amazing they turned out! I have some serious talent in my family! I will make sure to link all her information below if you want to check out her work. She works so well with everyone and is so easy going and also the sweetest human alive! She also has little tricks to make little ones cooperate which is amazing to get those perfect family shots!
Thank you so much Lari! I know this is a busy time for you but we appreciate it so much that you took time out to do this for us!
Here is her info:
|  Instagram | | Website |

























Hope you enjoyed!
xoxo, JazminH
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment